Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Fun and Something Cute

Something Old

 This is a lion pillow that my Grandma had made for whenever her grand-kids would come and visit.  I have lots of memories laying on the floor in her living room watching TV or playing with my siblings and cousins!

Something New

That being said, I wanted to make something similar for my sister and nephew-to-be.  Jeremy and Annie like to visit the zoo and have taken many pictures of the giraffes.   I thought this would be appropriate for their household.  It is one of my very own first designs!




Eeeek!  Baby Drool!
I am a chick magnet!

 I have been having a blast making this onsies for the new baby! 
Future Nintendo Nerd!





Baby hats I have knit for baby!  MN TWINS colors baby!

My sweet little neighbor boy Peter-pie wanted me to make him a Man with the Yellow Hat sleeping Cap.  Complete with yellow pompom!

 Well off to work on some more fun things!  Talk to you all later! 

2 comments:

  1. You do such good work and you are so creative! Love what your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia, you are so creative! Love the onesies!

    ReplyDelete